The STS Alumni Association is committed to engaging our strong and vibrant community in one of our most anticipated events of the year – Homecoming!
This STS tradition brings alumni and former faculty/staff and their families together to reconnect and reminisce with the school community on our country campus. It is a time to celebrate and reflect about your days at STS.
A fun-filled day of activities are being planned for the whole family, in celebration of our Homecoming and Fall Fair at STS on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
This event also marks a special celebration for class years ending in 2 and 7. Your reunion class reps are connecting with classmates, gathering suggestions and will keep you informed through emails and FaceBook groups.. Please email your class reps or contact the Advancement Office at STS if you have questions, feedback or ideas.
Reconnect, reminisce and celebrate with us at Homecoming 2017!
Homecoming Celebration and Fall Fair
On Saturday, September 16, 2017, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm the STS Alumni Association and the Parents' Organization of STS (POSTS) are co-hosting a Family Fall Fair on our beautiful country campus in conjunction with our Homecoming Celebration.
A fun-filled day of activities are being planned for the whole family! Grandparents are welcome too!
Activities for the day include:
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Food Trucks
- Petting Zoo - Butterfield Acres
- Farmers' Market Vendors
- STS Merchandise Booth
- Art Display
- Sports and Family Activities
- Carnival Games
- Face Painting
- Cupcake Decorating Contest (POSTS) Click here for details
- Drop-in volleyball (11:00 am to 12:30 pm, Sandy Heard Sports Hall)
- School Tours
- Hard Hat Tours
- Orienteering (Come out and explore our campus using map and compass. Let's meet at the stage at 11:05 a.m. Orienteering approximately length of time is 1 hour.)
- Alumni Lounge
- Stop by the Alumni Lounge with your families - relax in the comfy chairs, mingle with retired/current faculty and other alumni, and enjoy some refreshments.
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Alumnae Field Hockey and Alumni Rugby
- Matches against our Senior School students
Alumni Class Reunion Parties for 2017 - Saturday evening
Class Reunion Parties are organized by your Class Representatives.
Alumni classes celebrating their reunions this year are: