Homecoming 2019 and Family Fall Fair
Strathcona Tweedsmuir School
A fun-filled day of activities are being planned for the whole family, Saturday, September 21, 2019. This event also marks a special celebration for class years ending in 4 and 9. Your reunion class reps are connecting with classmates, gathering suggestions and will keep you informed as plans unfold. Please email your class reps or contact the Advancement Office at STS if you have questions, feedback, or ideas.
Reconnect, reminisce and come celebrate with us at Homecoming 2019!
Program of Events for Saturday, September 21, 2019
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Food Trucks - Bandit Burger, Holysmoke BBQ, il Forno Vagabondo, Monogram Coffee, Taiko Taco, Zilford’s Fried Chicken, Lemon Heaven and Calgary Mini Donuts.
- Farmers' Market Vendors - Honey Meadows, Rio Frio Organic Produce, Les Moulins La Fayette, Pretty Warm & Cool, The Sunshine Soap Shop, Mable’s Pantry, Eight Gracies, Lemonberry Pastries and Cakes, Tower Gardens, Mackenzie Roth Fine Arts and Crafts, Heather’s Handy Work, Alumni Pit Stop, VisKids, Juno 75VR (an interactive virtual reality stall), For the Love of Reading, Country Trends, Medal Art Reflections and more.
- STS Merchandise Booth
- STS Art Display by Rosanna Marmont '05
- Petting Zoo - Shirley Mundell's Country Critters
- Sports and Family Activities - Carnival games, face Painting, Cupcake Decorating contest (POSTS), Zorb Ball Collision Course, Outdoor Education (OE) activity, school tours, and more
Open House - Join us for a fun, interactive Open House on September 21, 2019. Tour our beautiful new Elementary wing, and innovative Arts and Design Center for Kindergarten – Grade 12, meet faculty, and participate in interactive activities in classrooms across campus. Your children will love being able to experience what makes your school so special first-hand. We also encourage you to bring another family who may also be interested in checking out STS. Details to follow!
Alumni – 4s and 9s Class Reunion Parties - Organized by your respective class representatives.