Homecoming 2018 and Family Fall Fair
Strathcona Tweedsmuir School
On Saturday, September 22, 2018, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm the STS Alumni Association and the Parents' Organization of STS will co-host a Family Fall Fair on our beautiful country campus in conjunction with our Homecoming Celebration. A fun-filled day of activities are being planned for the whole family. Grandparents are welcome too!
Program of Events for Saturday, September 22, 2018 (see below):
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Food Trucks - Bandit Burger, Holysmoke BBQ, Family Squeezed Lemonade, iL Forno Vagabondo Wood Fired Pizza, Monogram Coffee, Family Dogs, Family Freezed Gourmet Ice Pops
- Petting Zoo - Butterfield Acres
- Farmers’ Market Vendors - Honey Meadows, Wooly Wonders by Mel, Pretty Warm & Cool, The Sunshine Soap Shop, Mable’s Pantry, Eight Gracies, Little Added Decor, Lemonberry Pastries and Cakes, Tower Gardens, Timothy Twig Fine Handcrafted Willow Furniture, Kin Jewelry Co., Mackenzie Roth Fine Arts and Crafts, and more.
- STS Merchandise Booth - Picnic blankets, Spartan wear, water bottles, caps & more.
- STS Art Display - Rosanna Marmont ’05, Julia Palmer ’03, Audrey Mabee (Alumni Faculty), Louise Chong (Alumni Parent), Sandy Orsten (Alumni Faculty), Joan Sveen (Alumni Faculty)
- Sports and Family Activities - Carnival Games, Face Painting, New -The Locked Room, Drop-In Volleyball (Sandy Heard Sports Hall), Cupcake Decorating Contest (POSTS), New – Monster Obstacle Course (Prefects), Orienteering (1:15 p.m.), School Tours of our new inspiring facilities (11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.)
- Alumni Lounge - A place for alumni to catch-up with former/current faculty/staff and fellow alumni. Lounge is open from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Location: Aspen Lodge
12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Announcements and Welcome from our new Head of School, Mrs. Carol Grant-Watt.
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. - Field Hockey and Rugby matches
We can wait to see you!
If you are interested in volunteering to help make the day a success, contact Tracy Maybaum, STS POSTS Volunteer Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org