- Applications (your cover letter and resume) may be submitted via email, in .doc, .docx or .pdf format only, to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the names and contact information (phone number and email address) for three work-related references (one of which must be a direct supervisor). Your referees will not be contacted without your prior consent. Please do not send letters of reference, evaluations and/or transcripts and please do not send any of your documents to us via SkyDrive.
- Please indicate in your cover letter where you were first made aware of this position (eg: STS website, Education Canada, CAIS, Calgary Herald, Okotoks Western Wheel, word of mouth, etc.).
- Please reference the position in the subject line. If you are applying for more than one position, a separate email application must be received for each.
- A one-page Teaching Philosophy Statement is to be included with your application package if the position involves teaching.
- If you are applying for a teaching position, you must complete the online assessment before submitting your application.
Teaching staff must be eligible for Alberta Teacher Certification.
The application deadline is at either 9:00 a.m. or 12:00 noon on the specified date (unless otherwise indicated). The successful candidate must supply, at their expense, a current (within one month of the acceptance date) Criminal Records Check.
Applications missing any of the above information will not be accepted.
We thank all who apply; however, only those selected to participate in the next phase of our interview process will be contacted.