Homecoming Celebration and Family Fall Fair Saturday, September 19, 2020
The STS Alumni Association is committed to engaging our strong and vibrant community in one of our most anticipated events of the year - Homecoming! This STS tradition brings alumni and former faculty/staff and their families together to reconnect and reminisce with the school community on our country campus. It is a time to celebrate and reflect about your days at STS.
A fun-filled day of activities are being planned for the whole family, Saturday, September 19, 2020. This event also marks a special celebration for class years ending in 0 and 5. Your reunion class reps are connecting with classmates, gathering suggestions and will keep you informed as plans unfold. Please email your class reps or contact the Advancement Office at STS if you have questions, feedback, or ideas.
Reconnect, reminisce and come celebrate with us at Homecoming 2020!
Program of Events for Saturday, September 19, 2020
10:30 a.m. Information Desk Opens
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Food Trucks - Bandit Burger (GF,V), Holysmoke BBQ (GF, V), il Forno Vagabondo (V), Monogram Coffee, Taiko Taco (GF, V, VG), Zilford’s Fried Chicken, Take It and Go - East Africian Cuisine (GF, V, VG), Lemon Heaven and Calgary Mini Donuts.
- Farmers’ Market Vendors - Honey Meadows, Rio Frio Ranch Ltd. -Organic Produce, Les Moulins La Fayette, Pretty Warm & Cool, The Sunshine Soap Shop, Mable’s Pantry, Eight Gracies, Lemonberry Pastries and Cakes, Tower Gardens, Mackenzie Roth Fine Arts and Crafts, Heather’s Handy Work, Alumni Pit Stop, VisKids, Juno 75VR (interactive virtual reality booth), For the Love of Reading, Country Trends, Medal Art Reflections, Maple Organics, Oh My Sarah, and more.
- STS Merchandise Booth
- STS Art Display by Rosanna Marmont ’05, Sandy Orsten, Former Faculty, Audrey Mabee, Former Faculty
- Petting Zoo – Shirley Mundell’s Country Critters
- Sports and Family Activities - carnival games, face painting, zorb ball collison course, school tours, Calgary Polo Club mechanical polo horse, and a few more surprises up our sleeves.
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Field Hockey and Rugby matches