Homecoming Celebration, Fall Fair, and Open House - September 21, 2024
The STS Alumni Association is committed to engaging our strong and vibrant community in one of our most anticipated events of the year - Homecoming!
This STS tradition brings alumni and former faculty/staff and their families together to reconnect and reminisce with the school community on our country campus. It is a time to celebrate and reflect on your days at STS.
A fun-filled day of activities is being planned for the whole family, on Saturday, September 21, 2024. This event also marks a special celebration for class years ending in 4 and 9. Your reunion class reps are connecting with classmates, gathering suggestions, and will keep you informed as plans unfold. Please email your class reps or contact the Advancement Office at STS if you have questions, feedback, or ideas.
Reconnect, reminisce, and come celebrate with us at Homecoming 2023!
*As vendors and activities are confirmed, they will be added to the Program of Events below.
Homecoming and Fall Fair Program of Events - Saturday, September 21, 2024
- Information Desk Opens (main entrance)
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Food Trucks- il Forno Vagabondo (V), Taiko Taco (GF, V, VG), Zilford’s Fried Chicken, Tikka n Tequila - East African Cuisine (GF, V, VG), Lemon Heaven, Allegro Coffee, YYC-Family Cheesed. YYC – Family Dog, Rocky Roadz, and Confetti Concession.
Market-Style Vendors - Honey Meadows Farm, Pretty Warm & Cool, Lemonberry Pastries and Cakes, Mackenzie Roth Fine Arts and Glass, Sheep River Candle Co., Magenta Home (reclaimed home décor pieces), Sunshine Soap Co., Enlightened Oils, Pale Horse - Western Accessories, Fashion and Art, Calgary Chocosweeats Factorie, Indian Good Food, Up Your Ally, ARTrophy, Sandy Orsten Art, Shannon Mercer-Lee Pottery, Le Nid Curated Living, Dena Designs (foaming hand soaps, keychains, etc.), Summer Carver Art, Bone and Biscuit - Legacy, Monica Munro International (paint pens, reusable chalkboard, labels), Scotadian Crafts, Affine - Natural Fiber Clothing, Mountain Glow Co., Boy oh Boy Flowers, and more.
- Petting Zoo
- STS Merchandise Booth (Tweeds and More Store will be open.)
- STS Art Display
- Alumni Pit Stop: Stop by the booth to reconnect and reminisce with fellow alumni. Don't forget to sign our guest book.
- School Tours - Guided tours are available, stop by the Alumni Pit Stop booth for details.
- Family Activities - 9-Hole Mini Golf, Jenga, Ladder Ball, Corn Ball Game, Zorb Collision Course, Face Painting
- Nil Nisi Optimum Notable Alumni Recognition at 12:30 p.m.
- 2023 NNO Notable Alumni Recognition
- Alumni Community Citizenship Award Recognition at 12:30 p.m.
Registration for the Homecoming/Fall Fair is not required. Dress for the weather!
Class Reunion Parties are organized by class representatives. Contact your class rep for details.
For more information, please contact Brenda Thompson, Director of Community Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 403-938-8318.
Join us for Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School’s (STS’) annual Open House on September 21, 2024. We look forward to meeting you in person! Join us for a day on campus with opportunities to tour our state-of-the-art Kindergarten to Grade 12 facility, and meet our Head of School, Principals, Enrollment team, and some STS teachers and students. There will also be opportunities to walk the grounds and trails of our beautiful 220-acre campus as well as take part in the annual Family Fall Fair and Homecoming celebrations. This is a wonderful occasion for your family to learn more about our special school and all that it has to offer in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Please join us on September 21, 2024, from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Also, pass along our invitation to anyone who may enjoy finding out more about STS. The more the merrier!
We can’t wait to meet you!