Health and Safety
At STS, the health and safety of our community is paramount, and with this in mind, we firmly uphold the premise that all students, parents/guardians, volunteers, and employees have the right to be safe, and feel safe, in their school community.
STS health and safety protocols for 2022-2023:
- We ask that any individual who is not feeling well or who has symptoms of an illness to please stay home until they are well again. Students should stay home for a minimum of 24 hours after having a fever.
- We remain committed to the highest level of campus cleaning protocols and maintaining our air filtering systems.
- We will continue to promote frequent hand hygiene and good respiratory etiquette.
- We remain a mask-friendly environment and support any members of our community choosing to wear a mask.
- We ask all campus visitors, including parents or guardians picking up their children during school hours, to check-in at the main entrance (Cross Doors) reception and sign-in/out when staying for more than 10 minutes.
- We respectfully ask all campus visitors not to venture into teaching areas/classrooms.
- Parents/guardians are welcome to visit the STS campus. We ask that all visitors remain in the main gathering hubs of the school including the Black Watch Bistro, main entrance or Elementary School entrance foyers, or parent volunteer lounge.
- Please visit our Policies page to reference additional policies related to the health and safety of our community.