Homecoming Celebration and Family Fall Fair Saturday, September 22, 2018
The STS Alumni Association is committed to engaging our strong and vibrant community in one of our most anticipated events of the year - Homecoming! This STS tradition brings alumni and former faculty/staff and their families together to reconnect and reminisce with the school community on our country campus. It is a time to celebrate and reflect about your days at STS.
A fun-filled day of activities are being planned for the whole family for the fall of 2018. This event also marks a special celebration for class years ending in 3 and 8. Your reunion class reps are connecting with classmates, gathering suggestions and will keep you informed as plans unfold. Please email your class reps or contact the Advancement Office at STS if you have questions, feedback, or ideas.
Reconnect, reminisce and celebrate with us at Homecoming 2018!
Program of Events - Saturday, September 22, 2018
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Food Trucks - Bandit Burger, Holysmoke BBQ, Family Squeezed Lemonade, iL Forno Vagabondo Wood Fired Pizza, Monogram Coffee, Family Dogs, Family Freezed Gourmet Ice Pops
- Petting Zoo - Butterfield Acres
- Farmers’ Market Vendors - Honey Meadows, Wooly Wonders by Mel, Pretty Warm & Cool, The Sunshine Soap Shop, Mable’s Pantry, Eight Gracies, Saskatoon Farm, Stone Mountain, Little Added Decor, Lemonberry Pastries and Cakes, Tower Gardens, and more.
- STS Merchandise Booth - Picnic blankets, Spartan wear, water bottles, caps & more.
- STS Art Display - Rosanna Marmont ’05, Julia Palmer ’03, Audrey Mabee (Alumni Faculty), Louise Chong (Alumni Parent), Sandy Orsten (Alumni Faculty), Joan Sveen (Alumni Faculty)
- Sports and Family Activities - Carnival Games, Face Painting, New -The Locked Room, Drop-In Volleyball (Sandy Heard Sports Hall), Cupcake Decorating Contest (POSTS), New – Monster Obstacle Course (Prefects), Orienteering (11:15 – meet by stage), School Tours of our new inspiring facilities (11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.)
- Alumni Lounge - A place for alumni to catch-up with former/current faculty/staff and fellow alumni. Lounge is open from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Location: Aspen Lodge
12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Announcements and Welcome from Head of School
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. - Field Hockey and Rugby matches
Alumni – 3s and 8s Class Reunion Parties - Organized by the respective class representatives. Click here to view class party locations and class rep contact information.